Scope Metric – CK4/SN
Scope Metric CK4/SN Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with hydro-cracked base stocks and a tailored additive package that helps extend engine life. Proprietary formulation delivers excellent wear protection, outstanding oxidation stability, and outstanding TBN retention with long oil drain interval. Scope Metric CK4/SN oils also provides outstanding resistance to oil consumption, oxidation, corrosive and abrasive wear, and high temperature deposits.
- Greater engine efficiency, longer engine life and oil life.
- Excellent oil consumption control / Excellent soot and viscosity control.
- Corrosion protection and extended drain intervals for both new and old engines.
- Outstanding oxidation stability / Outstanding TBN reserves
- Low ash formulation meeting API CK-4 and CJ-4 requirements.
Specifically engineered for engines operating under severe service in a wide range of climatic conditions and ambient temperatures. An ideal mixed fleet engine oil designed for naturally aspirated and turbocharged heavy-duty diesel engines in mobile and stationary equipment where the API CK-4 service category is specified
- Current on-highway low emission diesel engines running on ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Current off-highway engines including those adapted for future emissions standards in construction, agriculture, marine and mining applications.
- Mixed fleets where product consolidation is desired for performance and economics
There are no reviews yet.